Do you need insurance with an A2 C of C?

Yes you still need Drone Insurance that is Fully compliant with EC 785/2004 if you are doing flights that are not for hobby or sport purposes

Any commercial drone work you conduct, regardless if you have an A2 C of C or an Operational Authorisation from doing a GVC Drone Course you will still need Commercial Drone Insurance is that is fully compliant with EC 785/2004.

You need insurance that is complaint with EC 785/2004 if you do ANY flights that are not soley for recreational or sport. 

Examples of when you may need insurance are for commercial purposes, charity and search and rescue.

For EC785/2004 Complaint Drone Insurance, we highly recommend Coverdrone who also offer FREE Flight Test insurance for our Drone Courses.

You now have the option of choosing flight insurance from as little as one day to one year.